Would you like to enhance your knowledge with regards to the Modular-Lab software and maintenance of your Modular-Lab radiosynthesis device? We are now able to offer a couple of different training sessions.
All trainings will be organized upon request and will be available to a limited number of attendees. In case you're interested in attending one of the trainings please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Modular-Lab Synthesis Training
This special synthesis training will be prepared individually according to the customer's needs. It is either intended for the optimization of a local setup or as a general training.
- Syntheses: F-18 (FDG, FEC), Ga-68, C-11, Lu-177, Y-90
- Duration: 2 – 4 days, depends on number of tracer
- Location: customer’s site
- Trainer: Radiochemist of Eckert & Ziegler Eurotope
- Dates: By agreement (training has to be planned 3 months in advance)
Modular-Lab User Training
This practical hands-on training focuses on the complexity and utility of the Modular-Lab software. The following topics will be covered: starting, creating, modifying and downloading projects, as well as changing a configuration, backup and restoring data.
- Duration: 1-3 days
- Location: Berlin, Germany or customer’s site possible
- Dates: depends on customers’ request and has to be negotiated at least 6 weeks in advance
47th Annual Scientific Meeting of the Australian and New Zealand Society of Nuclear Medicine (ANZSNM)
April 21 - 23
April 26 - 29
22nd International Symposium on Radiopharmaceutical Sciences (ISRS)
May 14 - 19
SNMMI Annual Meeting
June 10 - 14
30th Annual Congress of the European Association of Nuclear Medicine (EANM)
October 21 - 25